Mike Marsden is yet again coming up with the goods and this time it’s the English Champs, to be held in Moelfre.
It may be one of the most used race venues in the UK, but it’s always a good laugh pinning down the top grass section and with the new bits added for the BDS it makes for a good track!
Mike’s also managed to rope in Team CRC riders Matt Simmonds, Joe Smith, Al Bond and team manager Nigel Page to give coaching and tips to a select few who get their entries in early.
GirlMTNbiker will also have Aimee Dix in attendance giving help and advice to any girls who want to race. There’s also a special area within the pits for the girls to hang out in between runs.
And that’s not it, all this is available too.
• BC points – Yes double points!!
• Race podium and prizes courtesy of Bikeworks
• Champs podium and Trophies courtesy of Bikeworks
• Anyone can enter whether licence holders or not
• Mechanic on site all weekend courtesy of Bikeworks
• Toilets on site all weekend
• On-line Entries open till 12th October or when full
• Bar, Music and Catering on site all weekend courtesy of Ironworks!
• Bonfire Saturday night
It’s going to be held on the weekend of the 13th and 14th of October, and entries close on the 12th. It’s always a pain when people don’t enter early, so try not to leave it until the week before!
You can find all the rest of the details and the links of where to enter at www.borderline-events.co.uk
Cover photo from http://www.JacobGibbins.co.uk